Monday, January 24, 2011

School Bus





While up in Everett visiting Amy and the boys, Addison became fascinated with school buses. I really think it's because she saw Michael and Matthew getting on and off of them while we were there! She gets so excited when she sees them and tells me she wants to go to school and ride the school bus. (I am sooo not ready for that yet!)

During October, we went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch with the school my mom and dad work at. (Blog about this to come later.) While there, there were several other schools there - most of them coming on school buses. Addie was in hog heaven and so wanted to "ride" one. Mimi took the bull by the horns and asked one of the drivers if we could bring Addison on the bus just to see it. Leave it to Mimi! The bus driver agreed! Addison had a blast and was gulible enough to believe that she indeed was riding on that school bus, even though we were in the same spot the whole time. That bus "ride" was one of the highlights for Addison's trip to Washington!

Even though I didn't get her name, that Camas school district bus driver made my baby's day! Thank you so very much!

No comments: