Friday, January 21, 2011

Gymnastics





Addison started gymnastics this week. She is going twice a week - Tuesday mornings and Thursday evenings. And she LOVES it! It is a mommy/daddy and me class for little ones three and younger - so Charlie and I get to partake too! I have been so impressed with her too! She minds the teacher, she waits patiently in line while waiting for her turn. So unlike her when she is with me! :) We are still working on her "skills" - but I even noticed her skills were even better on Thursday than they had been on Tuesday. We aren't taking this too seriously - I mean she is only 2 1/2 - but are so proud of her. She loves it and it is great to have something to look forward to with her.

Here are some pictures that I took on my phone last night. They aren't the greatest, but since I have to participate with her, I can't really take pictures with my camera. Charlie is taking her next week, so I am planning on taking the camera with us and taking some great pictures to share.

1 comment:

Barbara K. said...

Yay! Gymnastics! Love you and miss you and Addison's got game :-) Love Barb
PS I started blogging - thats why I show up with a weird name