Saturday, January 22, 2011

Deception Pass





One of the amazing places I saw for the first time this summer while I was home was Deception Pass. Deception Pass the the strip of water (with a bridge over it) that connects Whidbey Island, Washington the the rest of Washington. What a gorgeous, gorgeous place. We were there are on a beautiful, sunny, warm day in August and the scenery stunning. In fact, the sun was so bright bouncing off the water, my eyes watered! There are a lot of beautiful places in the state of Washington, but Deception Pass should righfully be at the top of the list! AMAZING! I want to go back in the future and take a boat tour, camp, hike, kayak, and all those other fun outdoor things. I can't wait to go back and I know Charlie will love it too.

I took a lot of pictures of the pass and have included some. They are good pictures, but of course they can't do justice to how beautiful of a place Deception Pass actually is. I will say though, if a trip to the state of Washington is in your future, put Deception Pass on the list of places to visit! You WILL NOT be sorry!

No comments: