Thursday, January 20, 2011

NEWS...

I am writing this blog on January 20th, however I have no plans to post it - JUST yet. But I am dead set on keeping a really good blog through this journey of SCHUCK BABY NUMBER TWO! Yes, we are expecting another baby! Little one is due at the end of September.

Anyway, I only recorded about half of our pregnancy with Addie, but this time - I am blogging through the WHOLE thing. So we are starting here.

We are a little gun shy about sharing the news after our first attempt in 2006 ended with a miscarriage. But as soon as we have our first official doctor's appointment, this post will be on our blog and we will be public. I will probably be doing the same thing with any baby blogs that I write before we actually go public. So once we go public, all of our readers will have some serious reading to do!

No comments: