Monday, January 24, 2011

Paulsbo





Paulsbo, Washington is a little town up on the Olympic Peninsula. My mom had been there a couple of years ago during one of her "quilt shop hops" and thought it was some place I would really like. She was right. It is such a quaint, charming little town and I fell in love with it immediately. It is modeled after a German town - it may even have German roots, that I don't know for sure. But oh! So very lovely. We didn't spend much time there that day - it was a little dreary and chilly - even though it was August. However, I saw enough that Paulsbo is on the list of places in Washington state that I HAVE to take Charlie to see.

Hey, Charlie! That list of places you need to see in Washington is growing rapidly. So many things for you to see there, there will never be enough time no matter how many visits we make. Maybe we should just MOVE THERE!!! Think they would put Raptors at McChord?

No comments: