Friday, January 21, 2011

Pregnancy Insomnia

One of the biggest problems I had while pregnant with Addison - besides the HUGE amounts of swelling - was that I slept terrible, especially the first trimester. I was really hoping this time would be different. I mean, it's hard enough to keep up with a two year old when you do have enough sleep, let along being sleep deprived! However, last night - I DID not sleep most of the night! UGH!!! I guess that is just one of my pregnancy things - I just don't sleep! BOOO, HISS! Needless to say, I am feeling very tired and sluggish today.

And to make matters worse, I decided to cancel the little playdate we had with Sam and Cameron Huet this morning because I am so sluggish! Normally, I would just press through and go to bed early tonight, but we have hired a sitter so we could go to a squadron function tonight. I figured I should probably take it easy today so I would be able to go tonight since we hardly ever, ever hire a babysitter!

Oh boy! Thank goodness it's Friday! I am going to need a lot of coffee to get through this day. Wish me luck!

No comments: