Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

I thought Addison would be really interested in carving pumpkins. I stripped her down, layed out some plastic on the counters and the floor, and had prepared myself for a mess like no other! However, she surprised me! I couldn't believe how NOT interested she was in the whole process. I am guessing she gets her lack of enthusiam in regards to pumpkin carving from me - because I detest it! (Yes, detest!) But I was a good sport and carved one anyway - I can't remember the last time I did it - and remarkably, it wasn't as bad as I remembered.


This was about as interested as she got and it only lasted about 30 seconds.



The finished product.

My pumpkin.


Lane's pumpkin. This one didn't last long - it was moldy and rotten within 2 days...



Seriously, not interested!




No comments: