Saturday, October 3, 2009

Much Needed ME Time

For the first month or so we were here, on Saturdays Charlie would take Addison so I could escape for some alone time. With so many things going on, that kind of fell by the way side. But I am getting out this morning for some very much needed me time.

I am going shopping! I figure it is a great time of year to get some clothes for next summer for our little munchkin since all the summer clothes are on clearance right now. I know for sure I am going to head out to Pier Park - which is great shopping that wasn't here when we lived here five years ago. And thank heavens for Pier Park - with out it, the shopping here would be almost non-existant. The have an Old Navy so I will most definitely be going there, but other than that, I will just have to play it by ear. Regardless, I am very excitted to have some time to just be with me, myself and I.

However, both our schools are on tv today, so I have to be back to the house at 2:30 or so. Air Force plays Navy and the kick off is at 2:30. Followed by Oregon State at ASU. (Addie is all set - she has her new Beaver shirt on that Grammy and Papa bought her last week while they were down in Corvallis at the OSU-UA game.) Hopefully both teams play great to make this a HAPPY day at the Schuck house!

We were supposed to be heading to a squadron murder-mystery party tonight, but were unable to find a sitter. Sad! But on the other hand, if we were going to the party, we wouldn't be able to watch the Beavs - and since they are very seldomly on here, I feel like i HAVE to take advantage of that. In any case, I hope the American Hornet crowd has a great time.

No comments: