Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mt. Hood
















Another thing we did with the Texas relatives while they were home was to take them to Timberline Lodge up at Mt. Hood. This was really a lot of fun for all of us, but for Addison and I in particular. Not only did we take the relatives, but we were also able to take my younger cousins - Derrick, Lauren, Brianna and Alex. This was so neat for me because these kids are so much younger than I am and I have never really been able to spend a lot of time with them while they have been growing up. What a fun, special group of kids they all are.










While up at Mt. Hood, we took the ski lifts up the mountain so the kids could have a snowball fight. (Addison did not make the journey up the mountain - she stayed behind with Grammy!)We also stopped at ski bowl on the way home so they could play. (They have a zip line, bungy/trampoline jump, and other "extreme" things.) I did take a lot of pictures, but have only included a few.

No comments: