Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friday Oct. 23rd







Last Friday my mom, and Lane - a friend's son, flew down to Florida to spend a long weekend with us. The took the red eye and arrived early on Friday morning. Lane had never been on an airplane before so he was really excitted and not interested in taking a nap...

That being said, Addison and I drove to Chuck's squadron to get Lane and my mom out on the flight line to get up close and personal with the F22. A very wide-eyed Lane had lots and lots of questions for Charlie. I think it is safe to say that Lane was impressed.

After that, Addison and I took them home and we all took a nice, LONG nap.

At 3, we took Addison to a Halloween party at one of the squadron's here. The ACS squadron hosts this party every year in thier building. There are crafts, games, snacks, face painting, haunted houses. They go all out! They also decorate all the offices and kids are invited to dress up, come in and trick or treat. Since we feel like she is too little to take her out to trick or treat, this was her moment - and the main reason Grammy came for the visit. And not only was Addison ADORABLE, but she was pretty fearless too. (She had no issues walking into haunted rooms to get candy - she even did better than some of the bigger kids who were scared!)

And I think you will all agree, she was totally adorable in her hula costume! I really struggled deciding what we were going to dress her up as - I thought about a black cat, a ballerina, or a hula girl. All would have been cute - because let's face it - Addison would be cute in ANYTHING she put on - but I think we made the best choice. Not only was she above and beyond cute, there were NO other hula girls at the party so she was totally unique.

No comments: