Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Interesting Thought

I couldn't sleep last night. Something occured to me. While I have always said I thought we would only have girls and was surprised to find out we were having a boy, it occured to me last night! I shouldn't be suprised to be having a boy. On either side of my family, each member has ONE boy and ONE girl. Very cool - and I knew it was the truth for my family, but thinking about it - it is also try for Chuck's family too...

Check it out!

My mom and dad - Jake and me
Chuck's mom and dad - Chuck and Valerie
My Uncle Rob and Aunt Janis - Lauren and Alex
My Uncle Tim and Aunt Cindy - Derrick and Brianna
Chuck's Uncle Dennis and Aunt Melissa - Danielle and Logan
Chuck's Uncle Bill and Aunt Kris - Ashley and Jacob

Looking at this, should I really be that surprised?

No comments: