Tuesday, March 8, 2011

11 weeks...

Almost through the 11th week and am very much looking forward to the end of the first trimester. I was sick with Addison, but I can't remember if this is worse than the last time - I certainly feel like it is. I know one thing for certain - I am whole lot grumpier than I was the first time! My poor family is suffering the consequences!

I have the normal yucks! I feel nausious most of the time, especially in the evening. I still have the metallic taste in my mouth which makes me drink water all the time because that makes me feel somewhat better - which in turn, makes me run to the bathroom every few minutes. ANNOYING! I am extremly tired and chasing an almost three year old doesn't help! Thankfully, she has returned to napping in the afternoon!

Let's just say this about the first trimester... Chuck and I have been going back and forth on whether Baby Peanut will be the last Schuck baby or not. With the way I am constantly feeling, I am NOT very eager to do this again. (Don't tell my husband though, because he will think he is winning the "Two Baby Battle" and I very well could change my mind after our little angel graces us with his/her presence!

Over the weekend, we had to purchase a new computer. And of course, the new computer is not compatible with our current printer/scanner. So I obviously haven't posted or sent out our ultrasound pictures yet. Not sure if a new one is in the works - I hope so. I certainly want to add those pics for you all to see!

I feel like, and felt like with Addie, that 11 weeks is a milestone in our pregnancy. We miscarried in 2006 at this point in our first pregnancy so I feel like I can (sort of) breath a sigh of relief now. I know things can still happen, God forbid, but with each passing day I feel better about the prospect of carrying to full term.

No comments: