Friday, March 19, 2010

Signing off for the day

Well, gang! I did a pretty good job of getting caught up today! Still have a lot to do, but have to spread out the work. Since we didn't find out if Charlie is going to weapons school today or not, I am going to need something to do to keep my mind occupied next week while we wait. Anyway, Charlie just called and is on his way home, so I guess I will stop playing with this blog and do something constructive - like make dinner. (We have gone vegan out our house - more to come on that next week.) Check back next week for more "thrilling" adventures of the Schuck's.

PS Is there anyone out there even reading this? Or am I doing it purely for myself?

2 comments:

Jenni Shaver said...

I read it!!! Jenni

Sam and Sara Ensminger said...

haha, I run through my list of friends blogs about once a week. So I am!!!