Friday, March 19, 2010

My Guess Is...

The rumor last night was that today would be the day we would find out if Chuck got into weapons school for the July class or not. I have been waiting all day - pouncing on the phone whenever it would ring - and still we haven't gotten the word yet. Well, here it is - 3 o'clock - and as most of you know work in a fighter squadron comes to a standstill at about noon on Fridays (not really, but it seems that way sometimes) and my thinking is that we aren't going to hear today. It is going to be a very long weekend around here because we are both getting so impatient!!! I think up to this point we have done a really good job being patient - in the fall by this time when we were waiting we were both so anxious we couldn't sleep and were almost distraught by now. But really, a month is long enough. (The board met in mid-February.)

So to distract myself I am going to download pictures today and get them out on snapfish and hopefully downloaded onto facebook. When Addie gets up, I guess we will go to the park again - we have all ready been there once today. My plan for next week is to plug away at getting this blog caught up. I know I keep saying I am going to do it but now I have a reason to really work at it - it will keep my mind off the never-ending wait! Please check back this time next week for all the updated Schuck family information and pictures - and hopefully with any luck - a yes or a no in regards to Weapons School for Charlie.

No comments: