Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And the word is...





HE IS IN! We found out yesterday that Charlie did get into the weapons school class that will be starting in July. We have been waiting for several weeks are were really starting to feel the strain of the wait! They kept postponing when the word would come. It was incredibly frustrating and we were seriously on edge with anticipation! When that phone yesterday, my heart stopped and my stomach leaped into my throat because we knew it yesterday would be the day - we were told so by someone with authority, so we knew it would be true! I will never forget Charlie's words "Well, it was worth the wait!" I knew immediately the news was good!

We have so much to do now - I will be going home to Washington while he is at Weapons School. No sense in spending six months alone when my mother would die to have us home. Now we have to decide if we are going to keep our house or move out and put our stuff in storage. But we also need to find out if we are coming back to Florida in December when he is done which we won't know for a few more weeks - I know, more waiting! We don't have any concrete plans yet, but check back soon because we will! Considering he has to be in Vegas in less than 90 days, things will be happening fast!

1 comment:

Sam and Sara Ensminger said...

That is so Awesome!!! Sam is very proud of Chuck and sends his congrats :) I saw this on your facebook and decided I needed to hear a longer story!