Monday, November 23, 2009

Ultra Sound

I am off to have an ultra sound this morning. I am told that there is nothing to be concerned about, but that the ultra sound is just a precaution. There may be some fibroids in my uterus because I have been having some issues that last few months. The doctor is pretty confident that if there are, they are not cancerous - which is good considering I don't think I am done with those parts. Addie needs some siblings and that will be really hard if something is wrong in there. Anyway, I won't have any results for a while as I won't even get the results from today until my next doctor appointment which isn't for another couple of weeks. I am a little nervous, but am comfortable with the doctor I have been seeing and feel she would be honest with me if she felt like there was something to be concerned about. I guess I will just have to keep busy over the next few weeks to keep my mind off it - which I don't think will be a problem at all! Wish me luck...

No comments: