Monday, August 29, 2011

36 weeks


Here we are at 36 weeks and our due date is rapidly approaching. Although, I must admit time has seemed to slow down immensely over the last few weeks. I really wish it would just keep ticking away because I am ready to have this baby. I am so excited to have a little baby to love on - I just want to meet him. And not to mention not be pregnant in the miserable Florida heat anymore. (Forget the Florida heat, I am just ready to not be pregnant anymore, period.)

I am feeling very uncomfortable. Went to get a few things at Target this morning and it literally wiped me out - I seriously need a nap. I feel like all I do is sit or lay around anymore simply because too much activity makes my ankles and feet swell up like sausages and that isn't comfortable. He continues to move a lot, but mostly in the evening - especially when I lay on my right side. I can still feel his little booty under my right set of ribs so I am pretty sure his head is still down. My heartburn continues to get worse - bought my third bottle of Tums this morning, my second for the MONTH! I know the end is near so I am really trying to focus on that!

I have a doctor appointment on Friday, complete with ultrasound. Wouldn't it be fabulous if the induced me than??? Charlie has it in his mind they are going to. And I guess it isn't out of the realm of possibility as Addison was induced at 38 weeks. (By Friday, I will be almost 37 weeks along.) I have to admit it would be pretty cool to have him on Labor Day weekend since Addison came right around Memorial Day weekend.

Happy thoughts family and friends for a baby to come sooooooon!

No comments: