Sunday, December 6, 2009

Walk on the Beach





Friday morning, Addie and I got up and went for a walk on the beach with Grammy and Papa. Because the surf had been so rough from the crazy weather we had been having there were lots and lots of shells on the beach. Addie looked so cute carrying the big bucket up and down the beach looking for shells. She got the hang of it too because by the time we were done, she was picking up every shell she could find out there - even broken, ugly ones. I was worried about taking her out there because she loves the water and I thought for sure she would make a bee-line right to the water. Luckily she only did it once and stopped when I told her no. I think she just got so involved in picking up shells and watching daddy's airplanes fly over that she forgot the water was there!

No comments: