Thursday, February 11, 2010

Santa


One of the things we decided to do with Addie while my parents, brother and sister-in-law were here for Christmas was to take Addie to see Santa. Our original plan was to just let her see him at the base kids Christmas party but there were sooooo many kids. And they were calling kids up in alphabetical order - Addie was not going to be that patient. So we got her all dresses up and took her to the mall to see Santa. Unlike last year, it didn't go so well. She screamed and hollared and carried on. We did get a picture of her on his lap, but of course she is screaming. I think Chuck was surprised when I said I was ok with a picture of her sitting on Santa's lap screaming. I think almost every American child at some point has had their picture taken on Santa's lap while screaming their head off. Just want her to have a full childhood expierence. Also, I think it will be great fun to look at that picture when she is older and tease her about it... See what I mean - totally distraught, but how adorable does she look???

No comments: