Sunday, April 25, 2010

Travel Buddy

I haven't spent anytime updating our blog since Addison and my trip to Beaumont to see Uncle Jake and Aunt Brandi. While there are so many things about our trip to talk about, I will first start by chatting about the drive to and from Beaumont. In short, she did AWESOME! Ten hours is a long trip for anyone and of course, she had a few moments here and there were I thought she was about to loose it, but she never really had ANY melt downs - either direction. I was amazed at how well she did! I had expected the worst but was not only surprised by her, but also so very proud of her. I simple made sure I had lots of snacks, lots of toys within arms reach and MOVIES, MOVIES, MOVIES! I think the movies were the key because she watched movies almost the whole way, both ways!

I don't really have time to go into the whole trip tonight, but I will chat more about it and get you all caught up over the next few days. I also will be posting pictures - but in the meantime, if you can't wait to see ALL the pictures from our adventure, I have posted them on my facebook page!

No comments: