Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beaumont, Texas

My brother and his wife live in Beaumont, Texas which is about nine hours from here. Since Chuck is going to Atlanta for a few days this week, Addie and I are going to venture on over to Beaumont. I am very excited to see Jake and Brandi, but nervous at the same time. Addie has never had to be in the car for this long - even when we moved down here our days were shorter. I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be a nightmare! I am stocking the car with her favorite movies - how did our parents travel without those portable dvd players? We will also have lots of her favorite snacks and lots of toys. I am hoping to be on the road by no later than 8 so with any luck I will be there by dinner time - depending on how well Addie does. So I won't be blogging for next week or so! Have a great week, all! And wish us luck... We may need it!

No comments: