Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Schuck Family is back...

So obviously if you keep up with our family blog, you probably have noticed that my posts have fallen off in the last month. Let's be honest! With all the Christmas happenings keeping our blog caught up was not high on my priority list. Now I am certainly paying the price because I have a month to get you all caught up on... So over the next few days, I will do my best to get everyone caught up on what has been happening with Addie and her parents.

Also, I have been trying to send out our latest round of snapfish pictures, but I haven't been having any luck. I am having an issue with my account. It has done this before and I just had to keep trying. Eventually the problem fixed itself and I was able to send out pictures. Please be patient! I have a lot and I haven't forgotten to send them out...

No comments: