Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Newest Flight Commander

Early in December, Chuck finally became a flight commander. I am not 100% sure what that means other than him getting his own office. I know that he is now responsible for several pilots that are coming through the TX and the B course - keeping them on track, helping them with issues, etc. I know for many, it probably doesn't mean much, but he was really excitted to finally be a flight commander as he has been wanting this responsibilty for a long time. I know that this means responsbilities for me as well, but I haven't figured out what those are yet. I think it will be mainly being another support system for student wives... greeting them when the arrive here, helping them with the moving process. Not sure, but will certainly let you all know.

1 comment:

Sam and Sara Ensminger said...

congrats chuck! Hopefully he wont be hoping for a job change after a few months like Sam was, but he has been a flight commander now for a year so I guess I cant blame him for wanting a change! Good luck with the new job :)