Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Pics

So I know I am a little biased, but isn't she the cutest???


Learning how to sew with Grammy. We are starting her young because her momma hasn't had the tolerance for it until recently... Addie will probably be a much better student than I ever was!

Water fight with Grammy. Addison had lots and lots of fun playing with the hose. And truth be told, it was more a water fight of Addison vs. the hose. The hose won because she was DRENCHED!



I love this picture because there is almost an idenitcal picture of me doing the same thing on our wedding day - fully beautified! I will have to down load it and put the two side by side...



Addie went to cross country practice with Papa a couple of days when we were home. On this day the girls had a light work out and while they were cooling down in their circle, Addison walked around the whole circle and gave them all high fives. What a ham! But I like it! Getting that Kelso pride started young. (Too bad she will probably never be a Hilander!)



No comments: