Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting caught up

So my goal over the next few days is to get my blogging caught up, my pictures from November sent out to our family and friends, and new pictures posted to myspace. (Sorry facebook, Iwill get to you later.)

I will be sending out multiple "albums" in snapfish because when I went to send out one for November, there were over 200 pictures. PROOF THAT WE HAD AN ACTIVE MONTH! Rather than doing it that way, I am breaking it down into events and sending an album out for each. I thought it would be better to do it this way so people could take their time and look at one album at a time, rather than sitting down for hours to get through just one that has so many pictures.

I am also HOPING to get out a Schuck Family update email, but don't hold your breath. We have yet another busy weekend ahead of us.

No comments: