Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Tree Farm, and last blog for the night
















Charlie and I thought it would be fun to start our own little holiday family tradition by heading out to a Christmas tree farm to get our tree. We dressed her up in a VERY cute holiday outfit and headed up north of Williamsburg last Saturday. The weather was good and pretty warm - but I wish it would have been a little colder so it would have felt a little more like Christmas. We walked all over the farm and found a great tree. Because of insurance concerns, the farm wouldn't let us cut it down ourselves but we got to watch the man do it. (?) We got it home, put it up, and decorated it the next morning. That sucker is sooooo much bigger than we thought. Don't get me wrong, it still a good tree and it looks great in our front window - but it does take up a lot more room in the front room than we had planned. It is a great first tree for Addi, even though she will never remember it...










Just a side note - this is my last blog tonight. I made some pretty good progress on getting caught up, but now I am pooped. Have to work tomorrow so it is best that I head off to bed.

No comments: